Sous Vide Egg Bites with Red Peppers and Feta
Sous Vide / Blender / Desserts
Nutrition per serving
crumbled feta cheese
ground black pepper
dried crushed red pepper
finely chopped roasted red peppers
finely chopped fresh basil
canning jars with lids
Best devices for this recipeSee all
- Select sous vide mode temperature to 172°F. Set timer for 1 hour.
- To a blender or food processor add eggs, sour cream, feta, salt, black pepper and crushed red pepper. Blend or process at medium speed until mixture is smooth, about 20 seconds.
- Add the roasted red peppers and basil to the egg mixture and pulse briefly to combine.
- Divide egg mixture evenly among the jars. Seal the jars with the lids.
- When water reaches set temperature, add the jars to the water bath and press start.
- When cooking time has ended, remove the jars from water bath and open.
If desired, remove egg bites from the jars by gently sliding a butter knife around the edge of the jar and inverting onto a serving dish. Egg bites may be placed under a broiler for a few minutes if a browned surface is desired.
There is no review yet
Help other users with the choice - be the first to share your opinion about this product.