Tres Leches Cake
Summer Classics /Hand Mixers/Stand Mixers /Desserts
Nutrition per serving
1 1/2 cups
heavy cream, divided
2 1/2 cups
sweetened condensed milk
1 can (14 ounces)
1 can (12 ounces)
Best devices for this recipeSee all
- Heat oven to 325°F. Spray a 13x9-inch glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add butter, sugar and vanilla extract. Beat on MEDIUM speed until they are combined. Add eggs, one at a time, and beat until well blended.
- Add flour mixture. Beat until just combined. Spread in prepared dish.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Place on wire rack to cool.
- In a medium bowl, stir together 1/2 cup heavy cream, sweetened condensed milk and evaporated milk.
- Using a wooden skewer, poke holes all over the cake. Pour milk mixture over cake and let stand 1 hour.
- In a small bowl, beat remaining 2 cups heavy cream and confectioners' sugar until soft peaks form.
- Spread whipped cream mixture evenly over cake. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
There is no review yet
Help other users with the choice - be the first to share your opinion about this product.